-
October 17th, 2005, 02:33 PM
#51
Inactive Member
Oh these are so funny!!! You guys crack me up!!!
Okay heres one
Beautiful Blond is having some trouble with her new BMW so she takes it to the neighborhood Mechanic.
The Mechanic returns a short time later and says "all fixed Maam". The Blond says "really, what was wrong with it?" The Mechanic replies "crap in the carburator" And the Blond say "Oh My, do I have to do it everyday?" [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
October 18th, 2005, 03:21 AM
#52
Noclouds
Guest
-
November 5th, 2005, 02:51 AM
#53
Inactive Member
This guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender gives him the drink and he drinks it. Then he looks in his shirt pocket and orders another drink. He does the same thing with the second drink and orders a third drink. The bartender pours the drink and says "listen pal I'll buy you drinks all night long if you tell me why you keep looking in your shirt pocket". To this the guy replies "I have a picture of my wife in my pocket and when she starts to look good I know I've had enough to drink and it's time to go home".
-
November 7th, 2005, 03:39 PM
#54
Inactive Member
LOL...how did this one get past me...
-
November 8th, 2005, 07:21 PM
#55
Inactive Member
-
November 14th, 2005, 07:32 PM
#56
Inactive Member
A husband was in big trouble when he forgot his wedding anniversary.
His wife told him "Tomorrow there better be something in the driveway for me that goes zero to 200 in 2 seconds flat."
The next morning the wife found a small package in the driveway. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.
Funeral arrangements for the husband have been set for Saturday.
-
November 19th, 2005, 08:42 PM
#57
Inactive Member
A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a loud, blood curdling scream is heard coming from the bathroom.
A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar.
The bartender goes into the bathroom to investigate why the drunk is screaming."
What's all the screaming about in there?" he yells. "You're scaring my customers!"
"I'm just sitting here on the toilet," slurs the drunk, "and every time I try to flush, something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my nuts ."
The bartender opens the door, looks in, and says, "You idiot! You're sitting on the mop bucket!"
-
November 19th, 2005, 09:48 PM
#58
Inactive Member
-
November 20th, 2005, 02:45 PM
#59
Noclouds
Guest
OMG!!! This one is priceless!!! I wuv ya rOg for always making me laugh!!!!
-
November 20th, 2005, 08:33 PM
#60
Inactive Member
Thank you NoClouds, that is a real compliment. Keep on smiling, it is contagious.
rOGEr [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks